Cherry Creek School District Vision, Mission and Values
OUR VISIONDedicated to ExcellenceOUR MISSION“To inspire every student to think, to learn, to achieve, to care”OUR VALUES
Read more about our values in the Cherry Creek School District Performance Plan.
- Placing the needs and welfare of students above all else.
- Providing safe and caring environments for learning.
- Holding high expectations for the growth and achievement of each student.
- Developing meaningful relationships with students and families.
- Respecting and understanding the diversity of the students and families we serve.
- Engaging students, parents and community members as partners in the educational process.
- Promoting involvement and empowerment.
- Attracting quality personnel who reflect the diversity of our community, are knowledgeable, and care deeply about young people.
- Demonstrating a strong service orientation to students and parents.
- Encouraging creativity and innovation to attain the vision.
- Improving the organization continuously.
- Fostering a desire for lifelong learning, achievement and service to others.