The Office of Assessment and Evaluation is a support organization; our work serves a variety of stakeholders and decision makers in Cherry Creek Schools. We provide quality data, processes, and tools necessary to inform decisions about students, schools, and programs. We promote an assessment and data use culture that is collegial and professional, and in which data is viewed as a springboard for continuous improvement.
What Do We Do
- Coordinate and manage required State and District assessments and assessment data with integrity and fidelity.
- Provide comprehensive reports, data access, and processes that support users as they plan, monitor, and evaluate student performance.
- Create understanding around District, State, and federal accountability requirements.
- Model and teach best practices in data quality, analysis, reporting, and data inquiry.
- Support the creation and evaluation of District and school goals and initiatives in service to educational programs and practice.